Duties, responsibilities and functions
An assistant helps with time and daily management, of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. Therole of a personal assistant can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, schedulingmeetings, emailing, texts, etc.In business or personal contexts, assistants are people who provide services that relieve his or heremployer from the stress of tasks that are associated with managing one's personal and/or business life.They assist with a variety of life management tasks, including running errands, arranging travel (e.g.,travel agent services such as purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars, andarranging activities, as well as handling more localized services such as recommending a different routeto work based on road or travel conditions), finance (paying bills, buying and selling stocks), and shopping(meal planning, remembering special occasions like birthdays).Assistants (As) often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outsidethe organization. This means that their tasks and skills can often be divided into two fields of technicalskills and personal skills.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager totake notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many PAs also have their own personalworkload and responsibilities. The scope of the PA's role can be extensive and additional duties mayinclude:
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager'sabsence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
Qualifications for Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
Business Manager responsibilities include
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Please Fill Out the Form